Monday, December 31, 2012

A-Z: Everything you didn't want to know about me

I was working on a "New Year's" post, but I keep seeing this A-Z thing everywhere, so I decided to work on it and hope I think of something awesome for my other post in the meantime.  So, here we go!

A. Age: 27

B. Bed size: Queen.  I always think it's too small for Christopher, as he is like 6'3", but when we do sleep in a king size bed, we always end up on top of each other yes like that too so it doesn't make sense to have a ginormous bed if we aren't going to utilize the space, ya know?

C. Chore you hate: Is all of them an option?  The only time I don't mind "chores" is when we are having people over for something.  I guess if yall start telling me you're on your way over all the time I'd clean more.  But probably not.

D. Dogs: None.  I am not a pet person.  I won't judge you too harshly if you are, but I really just can't stand furry things  that's what she said.  But I won't punt your Baxter off a bridge or anything like that, so don't be afraid to invite me over.

E. Essential start to your day: "I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."  Other than that, I really don't know.  I don't drink coffee or "have" to have caffeine (although it doesn't hurt), and I'm not a big breakfast person so...maybe people just not talking to me.  If I had it my way I wouldn't have to speak to a human until around 10 a.m. (except you babe).  But I'm a teacher so that's really not feasible.

F. Favorite color: Black. And any shade of blue/green (except the green that looks like poop).

G. Gold or Silver: Silver.  I tried the gold thing but it makes me feel too Jersey Shore-ish.

H. Height: A whopping 5'3".

I. Instrument you play: Rusty trombone I kid I kid, please DO NOT google that.  I know this is going to disappoint Christopher, as he is determined to believe (and make everyone else believe) that I was in the band, but I WAS NOT.  I have always wanted to learn how to play the drums, but it has yet to happen.  Maybe in 2013?

J. Job title: Pre-K Teacher (shocking, I know). 

K. Kids: That came out of my body, Kason and Kutter.  That didn't come out of my body, Tiegan.

L. Live: Huh? 

M. Married?: How about D for Divorced.  No I am not currently married.

N. Nicknames: Kitty, Kat, sometimes Kitty Kat, Kaka (and that is a sentimental thing my niece calls me, so back off!  Well at least I think it's sentimental...) and probably a bunch of other stuff that people call me that I don't care to know.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Three nights when I had K & K.

P. Pet peeves: Like Holly said, I have too many and I probably shouldn't list them because then you wouldn't want to be my friend lol.

Q. Quote: Umm I could probably do a whole post full of those...but most recently I am loving "Why are you going to choose failure when success is an option?" and an old fave, "Be careful of what you teach, because someone will learn it."

R. Righty or lefty?: Righty.  I had to be a lefty when I had both of my shoulder surgeries, and it was terribad.  And also impossible to drive a standard car, just fyi.

S. Siblings: One brother, one sister.  I am the baby, holla!

T. Time you wake up: I usually have my alarm set for 6:13 and get up by 6:33.  I keep telling myself I'm going to get up at 5 to get my workout over with...but that has yet to happen.  Again, maybe in 2013?  I'm going to venture to say that learning to play the drums will happen first though...

U. University attended: Texas A&M University baby!  Only the greatest school around (and not just because of Johnny freakin' Manziel--although that doesn't hurt)!

V. Vegetables you dislike: Cauliflower.  Cabbage.  I know I know, I'm supposed to eat cabbage tomorrow for luck with money.  I usually gag down one bite, which may be why I'm still poor, but unless I'm drunk I'm not eating more than that.  Hey, being poor ain't so bad (sorry Lora, I know you LOVE that word)!

W. What makes you run late?: I like to blame the kids.  But usually it's my ADD and the fact that if I forget something and go to look for it (forgot my jacket, go inside to get it, realize I didn't make lunch, see shoes that need to be put away, can't remember if I put on deodorant, turn off the lights, wait where are the kids? Why did I come inside again?  Oh eff it!) and not only waste time, but usually don't accomplish what I went in for.  You get the idea.  This happens daily.

X. X-Rays you've had: Lots of shoulder x-rays.  Teeth.  Foot.  Back.  Neck.  Vajayjay.  Just kidding on that one, I think.

Y. Yummy food: Love me some Pizza.  And Mexican.  And McDonald's french fries.  Ok if it's bad for me, it's yummy, and I love it.

Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes and Zebras.

So there's a little about me in an A-Z nutshell.  You're welcome for keeping you entertained for part of the morning.  Just in case I don't get my New Year's post up before the New Year, I hope everyone has an amazing (and safe) time tonight, regardless of what you are doing!

Kitty Kat out.

4 comments:

  1. Awww I loved getting to know you more. Hey Kitty. LOL - love it. And I can devour a large McD fry in about 2.2 seconds - GO! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cracked up at the Kaka, its a term of endearment bias! haha!! I googled rusty trombone. here at work. You might need to pay me unemployment soon HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, I shouldn't have even mentioned the damn fries because now I'm hangry!! And Kim, I told you not to do it child!! Lol it's not any worse than Lindsey's human tail though! Gag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's okay....that word is only appropriate for emphasis and since I AIN'T eating no dang cabbage either, I think it was effective. :)

    ReplyDelete