Today I'm linking up with Holly and Jake to "Finish The Sentence..."
Sorry for no button...I'm a tard.
Finish The Sentence...
1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...Crispitos from the convenience store, McDonald's french fries, and buckets of melted chocolate and peanut butter slathered onto random things...
2. On my Prom night....I drank too much on the way back to our tiny town from Pappadeaux in Houston and had to have the person driving pull over, at least twice that I remember, and pee on the side of the road...with my prom dress on. Keep it classy Kadi.
3. When I go to the store, I always buy...Shit I don't need. Especially when I'm at Target. F*ck you dollar bin that isn't just $1 anymore!
4. Family functions typically...End with me drinking. I love my family, but damn.
5. I think my blog readers...Are my friends. I talk to them just as much as my "real life" friends, if not more, and they are just as important to me.
6. I'd much rather be.....At home in bed. Or working out. Nope, home in bed.
7. I have an obsession with....Instagram. I check it like my life depends on it. I need help.
8. My work friends....Are pretty great. Two of my best friends are people I met through work. One no longer works here, but she still counts!
9. When I created my Facebook account....It was back in the day when you had to be a student at a University to have facebook! Now they let errrbody and they grandpappy get on there.
10. My least favorite word is...Cunt. And twat. They just disturb me. And after an episode of How I Met Your Mother, I also dislike the word moist. Thanks a lot Lily!!
11. I really don't remember....much. I have the weirdest memory (or "remembery" as my boys used to call it). I remember names and faces and random events from years ago. But I don't remember why I walked into my bedroom from the living room. Or what I was supposed to add to my grocery list. Or where I put that paper I need right now.
12. Justin Bieber....Makes me want to headbutt a bowl full of tacks. And rip my ears off. And gouge my eyeballs out. And be kicked in the face with a golf shoe. Too much? NO, because he needs to be spanked (and no Mel, not by you, because you would both enjoy that bahaha) and locked in his room until he can fit into his pants correctly and weighs more than 90 pounds. And is made to realize he is white. And ghetto does not work on him.
That's all folks! Tomorrow is my last day of the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse so stay tuned later in the week to hear about my results! Happy Tuesday!