1. Once the new blog makeover is done, will I still be able to post the same way that I currently do?
2. If I want to "add a button" or change a "tab" (just kidding, kinda, I can't even do that now) will I have to have the blog designer do that for me?
3. If I want to change out my hot "profile pic" is that something I can do myself?
4. Basically I want to know if once I hand over the reins to this bad boy to someone else, am I going to have to constantly rely on him/her to make changes, or will I still have control over the "simple day to day" stuff?
5. If you have had your blog redone by anyone besides yourself, please let me know how it has worked out for you. Was the price right? Did it turn out how you expected (or exceed expectations)?
6. I am clearly just getting started, so my number of followers is pretty much non-existent and I'm not even thinking about sponsors at this point...but if my numbers do grow, and I do one day in the next ten years have anything to do with sponsors...will that change the layout of my blog and will I need the assistance of an expert to set that all up? I see all of yall's fancy sponsors and highlights in your sidebars but have no idea if you do that yourself! Please don't judge me. Help me :)
7. Does anyone else remember all of the questions I was going to ask? No? No one? Damn.
8. If you have any tips/advice/hints/etc, please please please share them with me! Unless you're going to tell me I should give up on my dream of having a successful blog, then I will just cyber punch you and ignore what you say!