Wednesday, December 19, 2012

So What Wednesday


So what...

*If a couple of these "so whats" are from last week.  I got  busy and didn't get to do a post about it.  Womp womp.
*If this morning last wednesday morning when I made my delicious smoothie (bananas, strawberries, orange juice, ice, vanilla protein powder, and spinach or so I thought), it tasted like ass.  I couldn't figure out why.  Same ingredients I've used before, minus yogurt, so why the drastic taste change?  Lack of yogurt can't make THAT big of a difference.  So I started examining my ingredients...bananas: fine.  Strawberries: sweeter than ever.  OJ: full of calcium.  Ice: nicely crushed. Protein powder: very powdery.  Spinach: NOT FINE.  I didn't pay attention at the grocery store and I got the "Spinach and ARUGULA" mix instead of just spinach.  Kill me now.  Arugula??  I know I've had that mix before in a SALAD, but trust me yall, that shit DOES NOT belong in a smoothie.  It's awful.  And no matter how much sweet fruit you keep adding, it will not alleviate the horrid taste.  Bleh.

*If after above smoothie disaster I dropped my yogurt on the way to the car and it busted everywhere.  Awesome.  I didn't want that stupid yogurt anyway, so ha!

(Back to this week)

*If I'm freaking out about having a Student Teacher in the Spring.  Believe it or not, I'm not a "people person" and the idea of having a stranger all up in my personal space in my classroom is making my skin crawl.  It's not her fault, so I'll try not to scream at her like Robin screams at Patrice on How I Met Your Mother (if you don't watch that show, start now, and/or google this because it is hilarious).

*If this week I haven't done very  much "teaching" because a) It's the week before Christmas and the only thing on the kids' minds is SANTA SANTA PRESENTS SANTA PRESENTS oh did I mention SANTA!  and b) maybe I feel the same way.  And c) after last week's tragedy I've just been playing dress-up with these babies and holding them while we read because I want them to feel safe.

*If yesterday Christopher put my brand new Michael Kors watch on my dresser for me to find and because we are both impatient I am wearing it today. 

*If I took an energy pill and am bouncing off the walls worse than the children, can't hold a single thought for more than a second and have already thought of 79 other things to blog about as I am typing this. 

*If this post that sentence above is one of the longest run-on sentences in history.  Sorry to my HS English teachers Mrs. Newnum and Mrs. Flencher, you were great.  Not your fault I didn't retain it all. 

*If I'm done now!

Peace out homies.


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsey! I saw your blog featured on Hubby Jack's page and can't wait to check it out! I'm hoping to have him do a makeover on mine soon :)

      Delete