Thursday, September 13, 2012

What you got in yo bag Ms. Robot?

For those of you who know me, you know that I have what I prefer to call a healthy appetite for Coach purses (others like my man might call it an obsession/addiction, whatevs).
The last purse I purchased (may I mention that was way back in the SPRING thank you very much), was a little larger than the purses I usually carry.  But, it was super cute and I had to have it.  Seriously, had to (it's got tiny sequins on it for heaven's sakes).


It's almost time to switch it up for a "fall" look, so I've been carrying it a lot to work.  Today one of my kiddos asked, "What you got in yo bag Ms. Robot??"  (As he tried to put his dirty little hands inside my bag.)  I started thinking...what DO I have in my bag??  I know it's heavy as hell, and I can't ever find what I'm looking for, so what's hiding in there?  I decided to take a peek.



That wasn't showing me enough, so I said f it let's just dump this bad boy out.  Luckily, I didn't find anything growing in there.  Although since that orange has been in there since Monday, it probably wouldn't have been long...



It wasn't as much as I thought, which makes me wonder what the crap is making it so heavy...but it was still a lot! 
  • Germ-x (because you can't be a proper ocd mommy/teacher without it)
  • Bayer (because again, you can't be a proper mommy/teacher without it)
  • Hand lotion
  • Brush (after inspecting that brush I realized it's probably time for a new one...it's falling apart and faded...)
  • Make-up bag (also in serious need of being replaced)
  • Wallet (I know it doesn't match the purse, but they didn't make a matching wallet for that bag!  I was as appalled as you are, don't worry)
  • Sticky notes (from my Secret Pal at work)
  • Car keys/work keys (both of which are ALWAYS at the bottom of all of this crap when I need them)
  • Orange (swear I'm going to eat it today)
  • Tampon (woman code: always be prepared)
  • Phone charger (I love my Razr, but the battery life sucks ass)
  • Pen/marker
  • Fruit snacks
  • Checkbook
  • Hair clip/bobby pins
  • A screw (no clue)
  • Change
  • And some random toys that I'm pretty sure came from that hellacious dentist visit a couple of weeks ago.
So, those are the goodies I found in my purse.  I'd like to say I'm going to clean it out, but the ugly truth is I'm probably going to toss it all back in there and continue to add random shit until my shoulder starts aching from the weight.  Or until I get a new Coach for the fall!

So, what you got in yo bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment