Friday, September 14, 2012

If you really knew me...

If you really knew me...

You'd know that:
  • I like the smell of gasoline
  • I cannot stand ketchup/mustard juice (Seriously, that shit is nasty)
  • I can quote a wide spectrum of movies, and often do, especially at inappropriate times
  • I am a bit of a pervert and I cuss way too often
  • I hate flowery scents
  • Perfume and above forementioned flowery scents make me nauseous and give me a headache
  • I have never read/seen the Twilight series, and don't want to
  • I would leave my man for Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, or (the young, not so weird) Matthew Mcconaughey (just kidding, look how dorky he is? We're perfect for each other! And no I'm not a damn longhorn, but when the ex sis-n-law gives my kids longhorn gear to try and piss me off, joke's on her, I rocked the f outta that hat all winter!)
  • I bite my nails (sometimes even when I have acrylic nails on, hey old habits die hard...or never die at all)
  • I'm a sucker for a man who makes me laugh
  • I'm not into politics
  • I'm usually too lazy to fold clothes, so I restart the dryer, a lot
  • I have serious anxiety when it comes to making changes, big or small
  • I hate needles, but I'm dying to get a tattoo
  • I still hate needles, but I got my rook pierced, and it wasn't so bad, so I'm ready to pierce another weird part of my ear.  I love it!
  • I brush my teeth anywhere from 5-10 times a day
  • I love the smell/taste of coffee, but HATE coffee teeth so I rarely drink it
  • I HATE for my hands to be wet (For real, it freaks me out)
  • I always do the opposite of what the Push/Pull sign on a door says. Always. (And not on purpose)
  • I sit with my purse in my lap, a blanket in my lap, or anything else I can hold as much as possible (it's a weird security thing idk I'm messed up)
  • I prefer to be barefoot at all times, I even drive barefoot when possible
  • I wear flip flops year round
  • I believe pedicures can cure just about anything
  • I like getting crazy shit painted on my toes
  • I am a pansy and can't wear contacts because they irritate my eyes
  • I can't stand tomatoes
  • I would drink Chuy's creamy jalapeno sauce by the gallon if possible
  • I am way too forgiving
  • I'm a huge dork
  • I have passed along my dorkiness to my children, and am so grateful I did :)


I'm a real piece of work, I know.
So, tell me what I would know if I "really knew you"...
Happy Friday Biotches!


No comments:

Post a Comment