Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gigi Hill

Greetings from cold ass Texas!  It's currently 33 degrees with some random sprinkles and me no likey.  I like "cool" weather, like 50's and 60's.  And sometimes I'm ok with the 40's if the sun is shining.  But add in the clouds and rain and complete and total gloominess and I'm done.  Today was supposed to be the first day of our group workout at the track, but that is not going to happen.  Hopefully the chicas will want to come to my "home gym" since the track is out.  If not, I'll still be there!  I have to take K&K to get their flu shots today, and while that sucks for them, it means I get to leave work a little earlier and start working out sooner!  Who knew I would ever be EXCITED about working out?  Not me.  I know that changes are happening not only to my body, but to my mind as well. 

I know this because yesterday when I got off, I was tired and cramping (yeah thanks mother nature for hating women) and it was cold and all I wanted to do was go home, put on pajamas, curl up in bed, eat junk food, and watch crappy afternoon TV.  BUT, that's not what I did.  I went home, changed into my workout clothes, had my pre-workout drink, and got my arse in the gym!  My shoulder was bugging me like it does when the weather is crazy, so I decided it was going to be an all cardio day.  I did 15 minutes on the bike and 30 on the treadmill.  I alternated between *brisk* walking (saying that makes me feel like an old lady, like I need to justify my walking speed), jogging, and running at a high speed.  I listened to some of my new jams and the time just flew by.  I was a hot sweaty mess when I was done, and it felt AMAZING. 

Now onto what this post was REALLY supposed to be about.  My cousin Lindsey talked me into becoming a stylist with Gigi Hill (I was so hard to convince).  They sell the CUTEST bags (all sizes, for all uses)!  I have some of their bags and LOVE them.  I bought a bag from Lindsey last summer that I used  daily when we would go swimming, used it at the beach and Schlitterbahn, and now I use it as my teacher bag.  It is cute and durable and I get tons of compliments on it.  And you cannot tell that I have been using it almost daily for the past 8 months.  It is clean and the leather straps look just as good as the day I bought it.  I can't wait to get my new bags in this week to show off!  I am planning on hosting a party next week (Wednesday the 23rd), and while many of you don't live in Texas, I would still like to extend the party invite to yall!  If you visit my site www.gigihill.com/kadi and see something you like, let me know and I will get you the information you need to be able to order as part of my first PARTY!  Also, you can visit that site and order through me at anytime you want to go shopping!





I wouldn't sell these bags if I didn't love them!  For those of you who don't know me very well, I'm kinda sorta addicted to Coach.  I have four Coach bags with matching wallets, and I love them.  I'm not a "high maintenance" kind of girl, and the only things I "splurge" on are usually my Coach purses and getting my hair did.  Having said that, I believe that Gigi Hill is going to be my new Coach.  Their bags are cuter and more versatile and in general a lot less expensive, win win!  Anywho, go check them out!  You can e-mail me at thataggiegirl09(at)yahoo(dot)com if you have any questions!  And for those of you who DO live in Texas and are close to me, if you're interested in hosting a party and receiving some amazing Gigi Hill goodies and discounts, holla atcha girl! 





Just a few of the cuties that could be yours!

1 comment:

  1. Did GigiHill go under? Have you ever seen Miche bags? Check out michellepotler.miche.com.

    ReplyDelete