Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And so it begins...

For a while now I have been browsing the world wide internets and have come across a plethora of interesting blogs from moms and teachers (thanks pinterest) that have entertained me quite a bit. I have found myself laughing at some, crying at others, and on rare occasions, clicking the X in the corner as fast as possible. I have seen myself in many of the women whose lives I have become entangled in while reading their posts. I have been inspired by many of the wonderful recipes and crafty ideas I have come across on other people's blogs. I have also come to realize that I too have things I would love to share with others. So, I decided to start my own blog. Now, I'm not the craftiest of crafters. I'm not the world's greatest mom. I'm not the most organized or perkiest pre-k teacher out there. And I'm certainly no Betty Crocker in the kitchen. But, I do love my kids, my job, being creative, and trying new things. I figure that's a pretty good start and hopefully through this blog I will not only be able to inspire others who sometimes feel like 2% ers like myself, but maybe I'll keep myself inspired as well.

Now, you need to know a few things about me before you decide to keep visiting this blog. 1. I have a tendency to be extremely sarcastic. Sometimes I don't even know if I'm being facetious or being for real. So please do not take offense to my sarcastic tones, it's just me being, well, me. 2. I'm not a member of the lollipop guild, therefore my outlook is not always sweet and I can be cynical sometimes. It's just what I do. 3. I have a tendency to cuss like a sailor. If you don't like that, well, I'll spare you the @$#! on this one :) 4. I'm all about keeping it real, hence the title of this blog. I can't stand when people act like something they're not. I can't stand when people aren't real about who they are and what is going on in their life. If I'm having a bad day, you will know. If I'm shitting rainbows, you will know. 5. I'm new to this blogging thing so my page may take on several different appearances before I decide what I like. It may be a scrambled mess sometimes. But, I'm going to do my best to make it as fabulous as possible. 6. I hope you will stick around and learn more about me and my crazy beautiful life.

Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment